II. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Most of the information that we collect about you comes directly from you when you play our Apps or interact with third party ads in our Apps or with our ads in other publisher’s apps. In general, the information we collect about you relates to the type of device you are using, information that helps us identify your device, how you play our apps and may include information that you submit to us when you voluntarily contact us or which you allow us to access when you connect to your social network accounts through our Apps. We may also collect information from app store platforms and partners and other third parties such as information about your interests and in-app purchases (provided that we never receive your payment or credit card information). We will sometimes use third party advertising companies to help us collect this data. Further information is provided below in the section titled "Third party advertising companies".
A. TECHNICAL INFORMATION
B. ADVERTISING AND APPLICATION USAGE INFORMATION
C. CLASSICAL PERSONAL INFORMATION
III. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Operate and improve our Services
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request
- Deliver advertising and marketing and promotional information to you
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by PLAYZAP GAMES Games and our selected partners
- Enable you to communicate with other users
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
IV. HOW WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- With service providers that perform services on our behalf, including the ones referenced above under "Third Party Services"
- With our affiliates
- For analytics and research purposes
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes
- To protect our or a third party’s legal rights, investigate fraud, or to defend against a legal claim
- As part of a business transfer such as a merger, acquisition, or at bankruptcy
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties
V. LEGAL BASES FOR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Where use of your information is necessary to perform our obligations under a contract with you (for example, to comply with our Terms of Service and/or your contract to provide our services to you)
- Where the use of your information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
- Where we have obtained your prior consent
- We conduct certain marketing activities on the basis of consent, and others on the basis of our legitimate interest in informing you about our services and offers.
VI. THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING COMPANIES
To achieve this, we use third-party advertising and technology companies to serve ads and/or provide aggregated data to assist in serving ads when you visit or use our Services. This includes third-party technology companies which collect data about you in order to build a prole of your preferences based on your activities when you visit or use our Services. We also use these companies to automatically collect data from you when you use our Services in order to help us identify the ads that are served to you and what you do after seeing those ads. In addition, we share data with providers of web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, which we use to analyze your use of the Services. A list of the third-party advertising and technology companies that we use, and links to their privacy information, is available below.
These third-party advertising companies collect, store and use data by integrating cookies, tracking codes and other software in our Services. The relevant data collected by these third parties will vary but may include your unique device ID, geo-location details, advertising ID, IP address, information on your interaction with advertising, browsing history, and other technical information. Data that you provide to PLAYZAP GAMES Games when using our Services may also be captured by these third parties.
On our apps, these third-party advertising companies will collect and use your data to provide you with targeted advertising that is relevant to you and your preferences with your consent. You can control and withdraw your consent at any time by visiting the game settings page of our apps
In some cases, the third parties advertising companies that we work with will also use the data that they collect for their own purposes, for example, they may aggregate your data with other data they hold and use this to inform advertising-related services provided to other clients
EXTERNAL PRIVACY POLICIES
Apple and Google and Amazon Disclaimers: Apple and Google and Amazon Disclaimers: You acknowledge and agree that these Sweepstakes Official Rules are between you and Sponsor, and do not impose any obligations upon Apple Inc. (“Apple”) and Google LLC. (“Google”) and Amazon.com, Inc (“Amazon”). You further acknowledge and agree that: Apple and its subsidiaries and Google and its subsidiaries and Amazon and its subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries under these Sweepstakes Official Rules and that, under these Sweepstakes Official Rules, Apple and Google and Amazon will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the terms and conditions of these Sweepstakes Official Rules against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof. Apple and Google and Amazon have no responsibility for the App or any included content. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple and Google, and Amazon will have no warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty. Apple and Google and Amazon are not responsible for addressing any of your claims or those of any third party relating to the App or your possession and/or use of the App, including, without limitation: (i) maintenance and support; (ii) product liability claims; (iii) any claim that the App failed to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iv) claims to arise under consumer protection or similar legislation. In the event of any third-party claim that the App or your possession and use of the App infringe that third-party’s intellectual property rights, Apple and Google, and Amazon will not have any responsibility for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of such claim.
VII. DATA RETENTION
VIII. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS AND YOUR CHOICES
A. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- Provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you
- Prevent the processing of your information for direct-marketing purposes (including any direct marketing processing based on profiling)
- Update information which is out of date or incorrect
- Delete certain information which we are holding about you
- Restrict the way that we process and disclose certain of your information
- Transfer your information to a third-party provider of services
- Revoke your consent for the processing of your information.
We will consider all requests and provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law. Please note, however, that certain information may be exempt from such requests in some circumstances, which may include if we need to keep processing your information for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. We may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to your request.
If you no longer want us to use your information, contact us at [email protected] Place "Delete My Account" in the subject line and include your first name, last name, e-mail address and your social network ID for the social network from which you access our Services (if applicable) in the body of the e-mail (for example, your Facebook user ID). We will respond to your request within the time period stated by applicable law. If you make such a request, you may no longer be able to play such an app or use our Services.
B. OPTING OUT OF GEOLOCATION
C. OPTING OUT OF PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
D. OPTING OUT OF THIRD PARTY TAILORED ADVERTISING
If you do not want to receive tailored in-application advertisements from third parties that relate to your interests in apps on your mobile device, you may opt-out by adjusting the ad tracking settings on your device. You can also reset the "Advertising Identifier" (like an IDFA) from your mobile device’s settings page, which will prevent continued use of existing behavioral data tied to the previous "Advertising Identifier." In addition, depending on the platform provider (such as Apple or Google), you may be able to download apps, such as the Digital Advertising Alliance’s "App Choices" app, that offer to provide you with control regarding the collection and use of cross-app data for tailored advertising. Like the opt-out tools mentioned above for web, these mobile opt-out tools are provided by third parties, not PLAYZAP GAMES Games. PLAYZAP GAMES Games does not control or operate these tools or the choices that advertisers and others provide through these tools.
Please note that you may still receive advertisements from third parties within PLAYZAP GAMES Games apps even if you opt-out of tailored advertising, but they will not be based on your activity across unrelated web sites or apps.
E. OPTING OUT OF COOKIES
F. OUR POLICY REGARDING CHILDREN
IX. TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES